Monday, March 12, 2007

Random thought

Way back before my Marvel days, when the world was young and no one had any fashion sense, I once attended a party at Antioch College while wearing a dress made out of two (clean) black plastic garbage bags.

Photo of actress from GoFugYourself.comAlthough I didn't look as pretty as this actress does, I'm pretty certain that I had the sense not to wear bright orange shoes with huge bows on them.

Apparently, that late-80's trashy fashion sense would stand me in good stead if I was now a happening young starlet dating the actor of the moment.

Wonder if her casual wardrobe includes those neon-bright fishnet slouchy ankle socks I used to wear. Or maybe some striped leg warmers.

Ah, this takes me back to the bad ole days.
 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2007 6:44 AM, Blogger mmclaurin said...

See, what women often don't get is that guys dig small accoutrements that encourage gawking at exposed parts in a non-stalkeresque manner. "Oh,look at those lovely bows, down at the start of those endless legs. And that's a nice brouche you're wearing, next to that plunging V-neck. Yes, sparkly." :) (He said, not speaking for all men as much as for himself...)

Ah, the 80's.

 
At 4/10/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Sara Kocher said...

Hmmm. I think J agrees with you. Think I'll go shoe shopping now for something really eye-catching. Probably not orange, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home