Wednesday, November 22, 2006

If you can't stand the heat....

You can tell it's late at night when I'm trying to come up with funny kitchen puns and this is all that comes to mind.

And you can tell it's way past my bedtime when I decide to just use it even though it's lame.

So here's the latest update on our kitchen. As you can see, we have a floor now, plus a granite countertop and a nice tile backspash. The sinks are installed and we're no longer washing dishes in the bathroom (which, while practical, was not fun).

Still to come: cabinet handles, installing the dishwasher and stove hood, bringing in and hooking up the stove and fridge, etc. Still, pretty amazing that we're so far along in only two months and three weeks!

By the way, sorry about the weird spots in the photo. We don't actually have poltergiests. If you know any good ways to clean a pocket digital camera's lens, let me know.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 1:16 PM, Blogger Steve Buccellato said...

Lookin' good!

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 12/08/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger mmclaurin said...

Where have you gone? I keep checking and checking, and it's still Nov.22.....

 
At 12/08/2006 6:03 PM, Blogger Sara Kocher said...

I'm still here, just lame about posting. Over the past year, I've been good for about one post a month on average. Lately I've been trying hard to post more often, which means more like 4 posts in a month.

I do read and comment on everyone else's blog though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home