Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Buy this now.

Trader Joe's Belgian Chocolate Pudding.

The best pudding I've ever had.

If you like chocolate and live anywhere near a Trader Joe's, you must get some now. Maybe bring a spoon to the store, it's that good.

If you love chocolate, buy two or three.

Don't believe me? You should, given the amount of chocolate I eat. But just in case, here's a (slightly edited) review from J.:

So this afternoon I escape my office and go to a nearby park to have a picnic lunch with Sara and [the Bunster]. Sara had stopped by Trader Joe's to get some yummies. The bread, cheese, spreads, etc. were all good and tasty. Then she pulled out dessert -- premade, prepackaged Trader Joe's Belgian Chocolate Pudding. Okay, I thought -- I'll give it a try. It should be at least ok.

O!!

My!!!

GAWD!!!!!

I could not believe the taste explosion of deep, rich, perfectly balanced chocolate. Smooth, creamy, sweet with just a bit of bittersweet from a fine dark chocolate. Not too heavy, not too rich, but soft, velvety, and delicious.

If you like chocolate, and if there is a Trader Joe's near you, RUN -- do not walk -- to get your hands on this. You will thank me. Your wife will thank me. Your husband will thank me. Your
girlfriend/boyfriend/children/future children will thank me.

Go now. Bring a spoon. Buy two. Share with a friend. Smear it all over someone you love.

Yes, it's worth the drive from Castle Rock to Denver.

So there you go. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8/29/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Don Hudson said...

Alright. You have convinced me to visit the Culver City Trader Joes and try this chocolate ambrosia.

 
At 9/04/2006 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I get off this island it will be the first stop I make.

 
At 2/05/2009 2:53 PM, Blogger Cem said...

Not sure it's the best chocolate pudding ever, but in terms of ready-made pudding, it's the best by far. As mentioned, definitely worth running to a TJ's nearby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home