Thursday, August 24, 2006

Revenge would be sweeter if I'd taken more photos

So Steve posted a bunch of old photos, responding to Marie's old Marvel holiday party shots. And he posted one of my favorite photos of myself ever. So flattering!

I should have checked my ammunition before I fired back with "I'll be digging through my old photo boxes now for a little sweet revenge." Because these just aren't all that embarrassing, unless you count my fabulous jacket:

Bucce around 1987 Me and Bucce in the late 80's or early 90's

Sure, Steve does look about 12 in that first one, although I'm guessing he was maybe 19 at the time. But twenty-some years ago, we all looked like babies, more or less.

Wish I'd taken some photos at some of Marc Siry's parties, or maybe at the early Marvel holiday parties. I remember some amazingly bad outfits worn to the Friar's Club parties by various Marvel-ites, including me, but I have no proof. Alas.
 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Don Hudson said...

You can never take a bad photo, Sara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home