Friday, December 08, 2006

December Post

We got our first Christmas card the day before Thanksgiving this year. I was happy to hear from the friends (Hi Mary!), and began to wonder where in the garage we packed up the cards. When we were preparing for the remodel back in late August, the holidays seemed a million years away.

The next card didn't arrive until today (Hi Don!), so I'd kind of put the whole thing out of my mind. Not the wisest course of action if we're planning on Christmas/Channukah greetings instead of MLK birthday notes to everyone.

So here's fair warning to those of you on the card list who read my blog: I am thinking of you, quite fondly, actually, while frantically searching for those cards. Hopefully, we can find 'em in time to get them into the mail. You know, before January 1st.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Don Hudson said...

I am happy to be metioned...but where is my card?

 
At 12/22/2006 8:05 PM, Blogger Don Hudson said...

I meant "Mentioned".

 
At 12/23/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Don Hudson said...

Oh wait... I have your card! Thanks :)

 
At 12/23/2006 9:13 PM, Blogger Sara Kocher said...

Umm...nope, you don't. Still working on 'em. Trying to beat that January 1st deadline.

Yeah, I know they were supposed to be mailed in time to arrive by December 25. I tried, honest I did!

Maybe I should give it up and send out Valentines cards instead. Hardly anyone gets enough Valentines cards anymore, now that we're all out of grade school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home