Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sooooo tired

I'm so tired I forgot what I was going to blog about...

Might have been something about my friends E and M who just had a baby girl on Wednesday (well, E did...M's part was way earlier). Or maybe about that news article I read about three boys saved from an icy canal. Or it was something cute that the Bunster did. But I can't remember now.

I DO remember reading an e-mail about a woman who's giving up staying up late for Lent. Sounds like a great idea...not easy to do, but definitely good for you. And I'm sitting here at 11:38 pm saying "great plan, I should do that!" Like someone eating donuts in front of the TV and saying "yeah, I should get to the gym!"

It's so much easier to think about what you should be doing than to actually go and do it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home