Saturday, May 31, 2008

Six months already?

Writer's block? Procrastination? Ennui? Intimidation? Lack of time?

All that and so much more, I guess.

Some of the things I didn't blog in the last six month: Kindergarten, taking a Japanese class, a trip to the desert, the Bunster's first trip to the emergency room (he's fine now, after three stitches), reconnecting with my sister, and a trip to Ren Faire. Among others. I don't think the problem is a lack of material, anyway.

No promises to get back on track. If I do, then you'll know by reading (all two of you left, that is!). And if I don't, then I shouldn't have promised what I couldn't deliver.

One of the things I've been doing in the past months is trying to dig myself out of years of accumulated clutter and keepsakes. Any idea why I kept these?

Rubber cement pick-ups and a burnisher from the Marvel days
Maybe I'm planning to open a museum of defunct comic book production materials? I can't really think of any good reason to keep a couple of rubber cement pick-ups and a burnisher...and yet here they are, fresh out of my desk drawer. At least I'm not putting them back.
 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2008 6:41 AM, Blogger Marie Javins said...

"Just in case." Same reason I kept mine.

 
At 6/02/2008 4:42 AM, Blogger mmclaurin said...

They make lovely pin cushions. But, at the end of the day, if you dont have a can of rubber cement, you don;t need these. If you do, rubber cement is still the best affixer! One day, when Bunster gets old enough for Middle school science projects, you'll want this stuff again. But maybe thats a better time to buy new...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home