Monday, December 26, 2005

String Theory

Someone recently mentioned to me that my Blogger photo looks like I'm being tortured in a cage of string and suggested I choose something else.

If you're a parent in the L.A. area, you might recognize the location in my photo. It's the small "ladybug" climber at Kidspace, and I was crawling around up there in a sort of nest of string trying to keep the Bunster from 1) falling and 2) stepping on other climbing kids.

You could argue that the commentor was correct about string torture, but actually Kidspace is a lot of fun for adults as well as the age 2 to 9 crowd it's designed to attract. Highly recommended.

So, what do you think? Keep the photo? Or go for one of these two instead:

      Photo One        Photo Two

3 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Steve Buccellato said...

I actually like the "string" photo for some reason. Looks like you're cought in a web. But if you wan to change, I vote for the open-mouthed smile.

These are the important issues...

 
At 12/30/2005 6:48 AM, Blogger Don Hudson said...

I say keep the string photo. It looks like you're in some exotic trap waiting for the allies to rescue you!

 
At 1/04/2006 12:12 PM, Blogger Marie Javins said...

I like the string photo. It's interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home